Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chapter 24 and The End

The Diary of Alphonse Frankenstein,
     I awoke on the floor to find the figures of my thought to be dead beloved, surrounded in a faint glow that looked heavenly. I saw Elizabeth, my adopted daughter, William, my beloved son, and Even my long gone wife. I watched in delight as they helped me up from the floor and sat me upon a chair made of the softest substance on Earth. But I was no longer on Earth, I was now an angel in the heavens above Victor.
         We all watched as  Victor received our desired quest and went on hot pursuit of the monster which I had once thought to be his allie but had now come to see the true relationship between Victor and his creation. We watched as he told his story but no one would hear. we saw the endless months and years of chasing. And we saw the times when he couldn't move a muscle and we had to give him strength. We loathed the monster that had brutally murdered some of us and had cost the rest a life of grief. We all had the knowledge that the monster was to die, but we all wanted it to die at the hands of its creator, a sense of revenge over-whelmed us.
      We even watched as Victor told his story to Walton and we all watched the heart-breaking scene of Victors death, but was soon over came with joy when we saw that he had came to join us. That was when we all, Elizabeth Lavenza, William Frankenstein, Mrs. Frankenstein, me myself, and my son Victor Frankenstein watched in horror and in an appalled air the burning of The Frankenstein Monster.
         But now we all live in peace and good nature, all seven of us, because even monsters can have peace.
                                                                             In a place where no one can touch, Alphonse Frankenstein

2 comments:

  1. That is very creative Peter! :] I never thought of writing as Alphonse while he was dead. Meeting Elizabeth, Justine, William, and Henry. Good idea. And also when they're watching over Victor and the creature. Very GT! Haha. Great job fishy! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like crying when I got done reading this, actually I did cry. This was a lovely post, you did a great job considering that fact that ch 24 was only about Walton, the creature and Victor. Truly a wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete