Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chapter 23

The Diary of Alphonse Frankenstein,
         The splendid couple has probably just arrived at their honey room. And for some disturbing reason Victor insisted on taking pistols and a dagger with him, but maybe its just for their safety, but why wouldn't Victor feel safe anymore? Ill have to ask him that when he and Elizabeth come back home. Oh my dearest Elizabeth, the closest thing to her mother and the last person in the world that gives me comfort and the ability to live, without her i would surely die. -----------------------------Two days ago
      A dream cam to me that almost killed me as I dreamed it. A premonition that a disfigured and disgusting creature, the murder of William, and the associate of Victor, strangled to death and killed my dearest Elizabeth. The horrid being stomped into the room, and before Elizabeth could do anything about it the monster had horribly strangled her. A few seconds later Victor stormed in to find her body strewed across the bed as if some one had threw her onto it.
           In sweet delight, I had woken up before the grips of death could clench his cold hands upon my neck. Waking up, I was hit with what the realization of all of this could had of meant. All these dreams started to add up and instantly I knew that Elizabeth was dead.  All the dreams that I had been having either came true or was in the process of happening. -------------------------------- One day past
       Today Victor came home with the news that i already knew. All I needed was his conformation of the fact, that was all I needed to finally say goodbye to that infested and heartless world where all of my loves pleasures were taken away. I decided to die in the one place where i felt peace, In the arms of my son.
                                                                                         
                                                                                                             Yours truly, Alphonse Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment